History is the witness to the conspiracies hatched against NC through false propaganda and machinations time and again
Stating that National Conference has witnessed many vicissitudes and faced different challenges during its long political span and struggle, Chief Minister, Omar Abdullah who is also Working President, National Conference Tuesday said that NC has always emerged victorious defeating all troubles and difficulties.
“History is the witness of the conspiracies hatched against National Conference through false propaganda and machinations time and again. You have witnessed flocking of all anti-National Conference forces in the past to dislodge its strong political base and popularity in the State but you have also witnessed the determination and bravery of the workers of this party to steer the ship out of all troubles defeating the disgruntled and vested interests”, he told the office bearers of National Conference in separate meetings at Khag, Berwah and Magam today.
Reciting the famous couplet “Girtay hain shah-sawar hi maidan-e-jung main —— Woh tifal kya girain jo guthnu key bal chalain”, Omar Abdullah said that the loss of coalition partners candidates in the recently concluded Parliament Elections has served food for thought to the National Conference workers, office bearers and leaders at the top to ponder upon the reason and make necessary corrective measures to rebound back with force and tell the detectors and enemies of National Conference that NC symbolizing Kashmiriyat and peoples aspirations and lives in the hearts of the people, will re-emerge victorious once again.
He quoted a famous couplet of Alama Iqbal “Surat-e-shamsheer hai dastey qaza main woh qoum —– Karti hai jo har zaman apney amal ka hisaab”, and asked the NC rank and file to ascertain the all aspects of its delink with people and rebuild the close rapport with the workers and general public at all levels and in every area of the State.
- Our government empowered people to the maximum by enacting legislations like Right to Information Act, Public Service Guarantee Act, Re-constitution of Accountability Commission, constitution of Vigilance Commission, introduction of third party monitoring and election and empowerment of Panchayats.
- We empowered you with a strong Right to Information (RTI) Act and a Public Service Guarantee Act (PSGA). We gave power to you..We re-constituted the State Accountability Commission and constituted the State Vigilance Commission to eradicate corruption.
- We created a system of transparency and brought the government under the public scanner.
- History is the witness to the conspiracies hatched against NC through false propaganda and machinations time and again
- You have witnessed flocking of all anti-NC forces in the past to dislodge its strong political base in the State. But you have also witnessed the determination and bravery of the workers of this party to steer the ship out of all troubles.
- NC will take all necessary correction measures to bounce back spectacularly with the determination of its supporters.
- Travel far and wide and interact with workers and general public and ensure deceitful, propagandist forces are defeated.
- Make people differentiate between friends and foes and don’t let them be led astray by vested interests.National Conference is the only hurdle between these vested interests within and outside the State and their evil plans.
- NC has never compromised on its principles and held its high credentials of unity, brotherhood above politics.